AMAZON PRIME. WHY IT IS PROFITABLE.
Amazon is the largest online store in the world and one of the largest companies on the planet. It processes 3-4 million orders every day.
WHAT IS AMAZON PRIME?
This is a fast delivery program, one of the Amazon services. The store promotes it as much as it can, and all subscribers get very good benefits. He has three options for delivering purchases:
- Free Shipping is free, available for orders with prices starting at $ 49 from Amazon Certified Retailers. Delivery time is about 7-10 days.
- Paid. Term – 4-5 days, the cost is determined by the seller of the goods. You can speed up delivery by paying for it additionally.
- Amazon Prime – Free US delivery for selected products. Term – 1-2 days.
Subscribers to the program receive free, fast shipping on all items marked with a blue Prime in the store.
But more importantly, subscribers get early access to Lightning Deals discounts, the main sales of the day. On certain days only prime members can buy these shares. So, they always get the sweetest prices. Shampoos for $ 2, shoes for $ 8, dresses for $ 12, electronics with discounts $ 150- $ 300 …
And the owners of Amazon Prime can get some products for free. Recently the store launched the Sample Box promotion. You can get a box with samples of the most different products (mainly with cosmetics, snacks, accessories). The cost of any box is fully compensated to your account with “credits”, which can be spent on goods from this box, if you like something. There is a similar action for children’s products. Here you can fill in the data about your baby – and Amazon will send him a parcel-greeting with all sorts of useful things that will be useful to your child or parents.
WHAT ELSE IS FAVORABLE AMAZON PRIME?
The number of additional benefits Amazon Prime – a variety of free services. Among them:
- free e-books (800 thousand!) for Kindle readers (and the readers themselves for only $ 49);
- Amazon Instant Video free media library with tens of thousands of movies and TV shows;
- access to the Prime Music service with a huge number of songs and playlists;
- early access to the best deals of the day on MyHabbit;
- Amazon Prime Photos service – to store photos in the cloud;
- free subscription to the channel of any player streamer on Twitch once a month.
Prime is also associated with other popular Amazon discount programs. For discounts on children’s products there is Amazon Family, for everything that interests young people – Amazon Student, for food – Amazon Fresh. In all these services, Amazon Prime users who decide to choose a “specialization” for themselves receive additional discounts of 15-20%.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMAZON PRIME?
- We follow the link;
- Click on the big yellow button Start your 30-day Prime free trial;
- Choose a card with which you will pay for purchases;
- Confirm the address.
Everything! You are registered and can enjoy all the benefits of a “premium” subscriber for 30 days.
Just keep in mind that when you subscribe (even free!) From your card will take $ 1. This is done to verify that the card is real. At the end of the free month, the dollar will be returned to your card.
HOW CAN YOU GET AMAZON PRIME CHEAPER?
Yes, there are three common ways to save even more on using this subscription:
- Split a subscription with a relative or trusted person by connecting to Amazon Household. A connected user (the Add an Adult button) will get all the benefits of Prime absolutely free. That is, each of you will have to pay only $ 50. But you need to trust this person well, because in your account he will see information about your card and your purchases.
- Take Amazon Prime on one of the regular stocks. The price of an annual subscription in such cases may fall to $ 20- $ 35.
- Take the monthly subscription instead of the annual, if you are not completely sure. It will cost 9 times cheaper, so if you don’t buy at Amazon all year round, it’s more profitable.
HOW TO REFUSE AMAZON PRIME?
Even if you signed up for a year, and then suddenly decided that it was no good, you won’t lose everything. You can return money paid for Amazon Prime at any time. The store, upon your request, cancels the subscription and returns everything that you did not use. It will simply charge you for each month of use, and the remaining amount will be returned to the card. There is no need to be afraid of the free period, it is completely safe.
If you decide to unsubscribe from Amazon Prime, just go to the Your Account menu, where you manage all the settings, go to the Settings tab and select Manage Prime Membership. Next, click on Do not continue. Your membership in the program will be canceled.
WHAT SHOULD PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO AMAZON PRIME?
In fact, anyone who makes a purchase at least 2 times a month on Amazon. And also to all those who want to get access to the most tasty discounts, or want to get expedited delivery.
Well, the test 30-day period is worth trying for absolutely everyone. Especially during Prime Day, when subscribers are given huge bonuses. You will not spend anything on it, but you will get an opportunity to save well.